By: Leia Shaw
Congratulations to "Gabrielle L", the winner of Leia's giveaway. Thank you to all who participated.
You know you’re a book addict when…
- your kids have ripped jeans and their shoes are too small but you have plenty of books on your e-reader.
- it’s not unusual to find your kindle in bed with you and covered in drool when you wake up in the morning.
- if you totaled the amount you’ve spent on books in the last year, it’d be equal to or more than your mortgage payment.
- clicking the “buy now” button gives you a rush like a druggie getting their next fix.
- your e-reader gets more action than your partner.
- your kid’s first word was “kindle.” (Can also substitute Nook).
- you have a panic attack when your TBR pile gets low (by low I mean less than 20 books).
- you catch yourself saying, “Oh that same thing happened to my friend, Julie,” then freeze when you remember Julie is a fictional character in a book.
- your kids know if they touch Mommy’s Nook her forehead gets all veiny.
- you ask for gift cards (to Amazon, B&N, etc) for every holiday including your kid’s birthdays.
- the countdown to a new release is more exciting than the countdown to the New Year.
- you start reading a book then look up and realize it’s been hours and you’ve forgotten to cook dinner for your family. Oh and you’re still wearing your pajamas and haven’t peed all day.
- your e-reader is like your Mastercard – it’s everywhere you want to be.
- you justify a new book purchase with excuses like “It’s on sale!” “I had a bad day!” and “It’s Tuesday.”
- you can stop anytime. No really, you can.
Shadows of Destiny book 5
When shifter rebel, Felicity, is thrown into the sorcerer’s prison, she meets the legendary torturerer known as Inkman. The menacing guard with the gruesome tattoos is almost unrecognizable, but she could never forget her childhood sweetheart, Maddox Blackwell.
But he has no memory of her. Brainwashed and broken, his human emotions have been destroyed, leaving him bereft, without an identity. Now only darkness remains. As she fights to make him remember their past, forgotten feelings reignite. Love was once a breath away. Can she save him before he must take that final step and execute her?
Leia Shaw is the bestselling author of the paranormal romance series, Shadows of Destiny. Thinking up fae politics, plotting dragon power games, and calculating how fast werewolves can change forms has given her a way to express those dark places in her mind. More recently, she's branched out into the erotic world and has co-written several humorous but heartwarming contemporary BDSM romances, 31 Flavors and the Badass Brats series.
Leia lives in New England with her husband and two kids. Though she will go to her grave denying it, her husband insists she would be thrilled if he suddenly sprouted fangs.
All romance ebooks https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-destinyforgiven-1332615-143.html
Leia will be giving away a $10 Amazon Gift Card to one lucky person leaving a comment or email entry.
Giveaway ends 11:59pm EST Nov. 16th. Please supply your email in the post. You may use spaces or full text for security. (ex. jsmith at gmail dot com) If you do not wish to supply your email, or have trouble posting, please email maureen@JustParanormalRomance.com with a subject title of JPR GIVEAWAY to be entered in the current giveaway.